G-Dragon — look, bro. You’re sexy as hell, and I know the whole red hair cascading over the throne thing must have really pumped up your ego. I’d hit it. You win. So why then, would you go from a fine moment in kpop history like that, to looking like a neon dust mop? I know you can do better. I’m all about teasers, trust me, but as far as I can see here, I am not tantalized. The fashion alarm is going off, and there’s a list of things wrong with what’s happening here:
1. Yellow hair and yellow skin don’t really work together. When I look at you here, all I’m seeing is this.
2. If I have to choose between seeing you in that godawful shirt and seeing you without a shirt, I’ll take the latter (however, this rule also applies when you’re wearing a really great shirt).
3. I know your bros are supposed to look really “hip hop,” but it’s lookin to me like everyone here consulted Hip-Hop For Dummies right before this teaser.
4. If this is the teaser outfit, I’m pretty worried what the other outfits are gonna look like.
5. I know you just had a birthday. If you pass this off as some sort of of mid-twenties crisis, I think we can all forget it happened.
Watch the teaser here, and tell me it’s gonna get better. Please. Current score 3/10 kpops.