So you’re all set to see BIGBANG in
Los Angeles Anaheim. You’ve got your lightstick and your fangirl tears all ready.
But what to do in the meantime? We’ve got you covered because a few lovely VIPs have been busy bees organizing some really awesome fan events!
There will be
Special messages for the boys
Fan meetings and possible after parties
Birthday banner project
AND MORE AWESOME BIGBANG-TASTIC STUFF!
Thanks to Mirella for organizing the LA events and giving us the heads up to all the goodness!
And be sure to keep an eye on the K-Pop United site for more info as it’s available!
1. All V.I.P.s who are attending the November 3rd concert in Anaheim are asked to join us in singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to T.O.P. after the third song “Hands Up” right before the first break. His birthday is the next day November the 4th, so let’s make it and even more memorable day for him. =) Let’s show him our V.I.P. LOVE!!!
Here is a video to help with the pronunciation of TOP-sshi for the Birthday Song. Fighting!!!
Fan Event Page: https://www.facebook.
2. The name TOP-sshi won with 164 votes. We will sing Happy Birthday after the third song in English and address him as TOP-SSHI in both venues.=)
Here is the video to help with the pronunciation: http://www.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear TOP-SSHI
Happy Birthday to you
TOP-sshi (top-sshi): Since TOP likes formality, he would truly appreciate being addressed in a more respectful way. Also, since the song is in the context of a public concert, it would be most appropriate to call him by his stage name rather than his personal name. He even mentioned once that he wants a division between his stage life and personal life, and it would be somewhat disrespectful to use his personal name in that kind of setting. Since it’s their first concert here, we want to leave an impression of being a polite (but energetic) audience that they would love to return to!
We want to thank Nia Aziz for recording the Birthday Song. We greatly appreciate her help!!! Nia Fighting!!!
MINI B-Day Banners
It is a 28in long by 5in wide banner with the words “HAPPY B-DAY T.O.P.” The banner itself is black with color lettering. If you have not voted on the color then please vote on the poll for your favorite color. The L.A. poll is on the Birthday event and the N.J. Poll is on the star event.
Here are the instruction, materials, and stencils for the banner.
2) L.A. Chant
Our goal is to come up with a unique/tailored chant for our concert. The L.A. chant will be chanted before the concert, during every break, and during any long pauses in the concert. =) The Poll with the top three chants is available now! =) I want to thank Nia Aziz, Amanda Colleen, Jaebok Kim, Hwie Her, and Amber Seang for helping me with the chants. =)
Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/
Poll ends Aug 16th, 2012 10pm (PDT) Fighting!!!
Vote here: https://www.facebook.
The top three choices are:
1) L-A V-I-Ps Big-Bang Sa-rang-hae
2) South Ko-re-a to L-A, ’till whenever sa-rang-hae!
3) BigBang Saranghae! Welcome to Los Angeles
3) T.O.P. Encore Chant
Los Angeles- T.O.P.’s Encore Chant for “Turn It Up”
Since T.O.P. does not have a solo in the current set list and we would love one, we want to call for an encore by chanting a chant. The L.A. V.I.P.s were asked to come up with a chant for “Turn It Up”. The chant will be chanted after Haru Haru during the 4th break. We increase our possibilities by chanting it there instead of the end.
The encore chants submission period has ended and the top three chants will be posted on a poll for everyone to vote on. I want to thank all the V.I.P.s who submitted a chant. On behalf of all the hosts I would like to thank Amanda Colleen for helping us with the chants and Nia Aziz for recording them. =) Girls Fighting!!!
Link to video:http://www.youtube.com/w
The poll will end on August 10th, 2012 at 10 pm (PDT)
Vote Here: https://www.facebook.
The TOP three choices are:
1)”T-O-P. Turn it up loud, Jae-bal-yo, Turn it up now”
2)”Sa-rang-hae-yo, T-O-P, Turn it up loud, Turn it up loud”
3)”Turn it up, T-O-P, Turn it up, Turn it up loud”
New Jersey – T.O.P.’s encore chant for BIG BOY
All V.I.P.s attending the New Jersey concert on the 9th of November 2012 were asked to come up with a chant for “Big Boy”. The chant will be chanted after Haru Haru during the 4th break. We increase our possibilities by chanting it there instead of the end. After a weeklong poll the chant below won. This is the official T.O.P. Encore Chant for N.J. =)
Who’s a B-A-D, Big Bang the big boy?
T-O-P , T-O-P (shout)
Here the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/
4) Glow in the Dark Star (Monster song)
All VIPs from across the world are asked to participate in a BIGBANG concert fan event.
The idea is simple – create a 20 x 20 inch star (for example, like this one:http://s8.postimage.org/br
Link to Event Page: https://www.facebook.
Refer to link for instructions on how to do it.
5) Fan Meeting before the concert (possibly an after party)
There is going to be a fan meeting before the concert. It is a work in progress. As of now our goal is to organize it similar to SM Town’s. We are looking for sponsors at the moment. We will keep everyone updated as things for the fan event become more concrete.=)
6) Birthday Banner
The banner is going to be 10 ft by 3ft wide with a personal message from all of us to T.O.P. The message is going to be in pink because it is T.O.P.’s favorite color. This banner will be available before the concert to all the V.I.P.s who wish to sign it. The Birthday banner is also a work in progress. Since we need someone from YG to pick it up before the concert and give it to him personally it has become a difficult project to realize. We will keep everyone updated.
7) Event T-Shirts
The shirts were specifically designed for the L.A./N.J. Event. They come in different colors and are a unique way to identify each other at the concert and show our V.I.P. spirit. Each V.I.P. is unique so we want to emphasize that together we are a beautiful V.I.P. rainbow. We want everyone to feel conformable, happy, and be able to express their love for BigBang in their own way by wearing their V.I.P. shirt in their favorite color.
You can purchase them here: http://replayreplay.
8) Radio Station Event: Request BigBang.
This is a project that is going to require of everyone’s help. Our goal with this particular event is to bring awareness of BigBang, and Kpop Music to the Los Angeles and New Jersey areas. Every end of the month we will pick two radio stations from both cities and mass request one song from BigBang. This will not only bring awareness of Kpop/BigBang, but will certainly be able to show YG how much we want their artists to visit us in the states.
9)”Dress Like BigBang Contest”
Concurso! “Vistete Como BigBang”-Espanol https://www.
This contest is open to international V.I.P.s. Rules will be translated into Korean, French Russian, German, and Chinese. We will post them soon.
Good News! Someone offered to sponsor our event. The prize for the Winner is a BigBang Charm of your choice from “Flying Panda Girl” you can find her store here
We all love our BigBang boys and might have a bias for T.O.P., G-dragon, Daesung, maybe Taeyung, or Seungri.
We would love it if everyone participated. It’ll be a great way to share our love for the boys, express our creativity, and make those months fly by while we wait for their concerts in L.A. /N.J.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to choose one member from BigBang.
2. Pick your favorite look. It can be any style from their debut up until the present.
3. Dress up! Be creative and show us the boy’s swag, cuteness, sexiness etc…
4. Upload a picture of your costume on the L.A. V.I.P. group see the link below. Write on the description box which member you picked and where you are joining us from. The picture can be full body or partial. No group pictures allowed. https://www.facebook.
5. Photoshop is NOT allowed. Work it! Instead =)
6. Only one entry per BigBang member is allowed up to five entries per V.I.P.
7. There is no age limit, but we would like to emphasize that we must keep the pictures age appropriate.
8. The hosts will vote for the T.O.P. six pictures and post a poll for everyone to vote on.
9. No photo bashing, or hurtful words will be tolerated in the comments section of the pictures uploaded.
10. The deadline to submit a photo is Saturday October 6th, 2012 at 10 pm (PMT)
11. Winner will receive a BigBang handmade charm of their choice from Flying Panda Girl (link to the store is on top of the page). In addition the winner’s picture will be uploaded to the L.A. Event page as the default picture for a week. =)
If there are any further questions regarding this mini event please post those on the event post. Thank You and Have Fun!!!=)
*This contest is open to everyone and anyone.=) You can find Flying Panda Girl’s Facebook above. If you are interested in sponsoring our contest or any of the other events please send Mirella a private message on facebook leave your email at the end. Thank You!
10) Flash Mob
Someone else is doing the flash Mob for L.A. I will post the link later =)
New Jersey – Big Bang Flash Mob
‘I Love Dance’ will be hosting a Big Bang Flash mob at the Prudential Center on the 9th of November. MJ Choi emailed me a couple of information that I want to share with you. So far she decided on the song list, i can’t tell to 100% if she is set on it, but I would kindly ask everyone to respect the choices since she knows best what she needs in order to make it happen!
The songs she sent me are:
Lies – Haru Haru – Last Farewell – Tonight – Bad Boy – Fantastic Baby!
Planned for the 9th of September 2012:
- Dance Tutorial videos will be uploaded to the ‘I Love Dance” Youtube Channelhttp://www.youtube.com/
- The edited and cut version of the songs will be uploaded to http://www.mediafire.com/
- A separated Facebook event page will be created by ‘I Love Dance’
check for updates: https://www.facebook.
‘I Love Dance’ will also host a workshop:
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Time: 4pm-6pm & 6pm-8pm
Location: DANY Studios
305 West 38th Street
New York, NY 10018
Instructor: MJ Choi from I LOVE DANCE
Fee: $30 / Each Session (2 hour class)
Note: Workshop is not mandatory
It will be first come first serve
TO BE UPDATED!!!!
1. L.A./N.J. FAQ’s (Birthday, Star, T-shirts, and Tickets)
2. Mass Post of our Events held every Friday from 5-6pm (PDT) Join Us!!!
3. Honda Center’s and Prudential Policies (Posters, Cameras etc…)
4. L.A./N.J. V.I.P’s Group-Anyone can join! We made it to share our stars=)
5. Official BigBang: L.A. Playlist by DJ Fraff
6. Getting Ready for BigBang by DJ Fraff- BigBang Chants Playlist
7. BigBang Merchandise (New items added August 7th, 2012)
8. BigBang’s Fan Mail Address
9. No Profanity Allowed on the Event Pages
10. Stencils to Customize Your Clothes