Well, I’m slightly more enthused about these new Like Money MV teasers from Wonder Girls than I was by the first. Why? We actually got to hear some music this time! Yay! Go us! It’s got this electric dance-club beat to it, which could prove interesting, but we still don’t know much about the song at all.
So, a list of things we don’t know after the second teaser:
1) What the girls will be wearing/ look like.
2) Who they will be performing the song with (yes, I did miss the Wonder Girls & ____ at the end
when I saw the first teaser)
3) What the song is about! We haven’t even heard any lyrics besides “Wonder Girls and”.
What we know:
1) The song may (or may not) have an electro-like beat
2) There will be silver in the MV, a lot of it from what I can tell from just over a minute of
3) They will be performing with someone.
Overall? I am still teased. Mainly because I want to know what this song is about, argh! Okay, frustrations aside, I will continue to try and keep you updated with teasers as they are released and come July 10th? We will finally, FINALLY know everything there is to know about this MV! Unless JYP takes a page out of YG’s book and trolls us. At which point fun times will be had by all!
Then today: this.
Holy Mary Mother of God… Oh, and AKON FREAKING PRODUCED THIS SUCKER. WHAAAAAAT? Thats right, apparently Akon helped produce this song AND is taking part in it. We finally get to hear more of the lyrics, kinda, and I am happy to say that I was right, there IS a lot of silver in this video. Also, I love the lyrics we have heard. This song? I am now REALLY excited for it!!! And yes, I needed three exlamation points to properly express how excited I am. Totally necessary.
What do you think? Do you feel teased? Are you enticed? Do you want to just get to the point already? Let me know! I love hearing from you guys, I really do!